Monday, April 11, 2011

Freo Coffee Crawl

Last Sunday I went on a "coffee crawl" with people from my residential college, Trinity. I got to go for free because I won tickets to all Trinity events! We went to three places in Fremantle. The first stop was The Dome, a coffee chain. I got this chai latte:

I love chai!
Next up was San Churros. They serve rich chocolaty drinks. I got the "Aztec" hot chocolate but it was rich I couldn't finish it. It was so intense and had chili pepper in it. I also shared some churros (which were dipped in chocolate) with other people.


Here are Kelly and I enjoying our drinks. Soon after this was taken, Kelly fell into a chocolate coma.

The third and final stop was at X-Wray, a funky place with this interesting chandelier:


Here I am peeking behind some of my coffee crawl companions.

I got peppermint tea at X-Wray and we shared some fries to combat the sweet flavors from San Churros.


I was full for a very long time after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment