Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fun Things #2

1. Jus Burgers- I went here last Saturday and got a pumpkin burger with pesto and goat cheese. It was so delicious and a refreshing change from the dorm food. I had never eaten a burger made out of pumpkin before either! They use local ingredients too.


2. Royal Wedding Pub Crawl- where I dressed up as a chimney sweep and made a "broom" out of paper!
3. Quiz Nights! I went to two quiz nights in the past two weeks. I only won a prize at one though. I got a basket with "Australian" items in it; Tim Tams, a koala, Vegemite (gross), a bottle of wine, a candy bar, and a tiny Australian flag.

4. Macadamia nuts outside of my dorm! I have been collecting them like a squirrel. They are one of the most expensive nuts to buy because they are so hard to crack open. I had a chat with one of the groundskeepers and he said they were okay to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment